Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best, most sexiest and fun workout dvd?

I am looking for a workout dvd that is fun, effective, yet sexy. I have heard envy girls and dance a gogo, which interest me, however, they do not seem effective in terms of losing weight, but rather just maintaining a healthy body weight. Does anyone know of any fun, hip, effective, great workout/ dance dvds? It would be great if it had awesome music too (like actual songs people know of) not just dance beats. I appreciate any relevant input. Thanks.What is the best, most sexiest and fun workout dvd?
I don't know of many, but I do own "Sweet Moves: The Workout DVD", which is made specifically to help you be fit for sex- working the muscles you usually use, etc.. It also has a great sense of humor about it- great sets, cute and funny costumes, good music, and my favorite part is how normal the people in it seem- it's great to see them getting tired and having facial expressions like "Oh my gosh, my thighs are burning!" instead of these fake smiles. It's just a really fun, informal video that I like.



http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.as鈥?/a>What is the best, most sexiest and fun workout dvd?
sorry,i don`t have one,i prefer eztoosoft for its clear converting image and fast speed. The most important thing is that it is easy to use, especially for beginners. If you are interested, you can see its sites and make further comparison. I usually visit http://www.eztoosoft.com/eztoo-dvd-rippe鈥?/a> download for free. you can have a try.u may load www.ask.com to search more.
  • tapas recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment