Sunday, January 29, 2012

How expensive is it to live in San Fransisco?

I just turned 18, still in highschool, living w/ mother, but I have to move away now cuz I'm transgendered. I don't care if I have to do stripping gogo dancing whatever lol I just have to move out of the deep south.How expensive is it to live in San Fransisco?
It shouldn't be expensive if you plan all out right. The first thing you have to do if you don't already have one is get a job. Second make a check list and lookin on the internet and see how much it causes for a regular one bed room apartment (if you are moving alone) then save money for that plus six months worth of rent in advance. also take in account of learning how to cook if you don't already know already because it only starts getting expensive if you have to eat out all the time. It also depends on how you plan on getting there aswell so these are just tips on how you can succesfully get out from where you are properly with out happen to return back home. It also helps if you have a room mate. I hope this helps because I know how it feels to be trapped and want to exscape. If only there was like an island lgbt people can live on with out being hated on and judged where your free to be yourself. and no one would have to worry about how society depicts us. Plus it would be easier to find a mate that way and find people that is just like us but since thats not going to happen any time soon I guess the closes to that would be "San Fransisco" since it is the most Gay friendly and has the biggest gay Culture.
  • map of united states with cities
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment