Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pizza Gogo do a garlic mayonnaise dip made by Diners Delight. Where oh where can I get this sauce? Anyone know

I luuuuuuuuuuuurve this sauce but cant find it anywhere. Maybe you or someone you know works for the GOGO and could source me some. Any help is gratefully received. Thanks.Pizza Gogo do a garlic mayonnaise dip made by Diners Delight. Where oh where can I get this sauce? Anyone know
TRY your local deli store?Pizza Gogo do a garlic mayonnaise dip made by Diners Delight. Where oh where can I get this sauce? Anyone know
why dont u make your own. most food u buy these are full of preservs any way. garlic and mayo 2 easy. but what other tastes can u reconise in it.Pizza Gogo do a garlic mayonnaise dip made by Diners Delight. Where oh where can I get this sauce? Anyone know
no

No comments:

Post a Comment