Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I become a dancer onstage at raves?

I asked some security guard not too long ago at recent rave, (and I live in LA) how the girls get picked to dance on stage at the massives. I was told to talk to a director but I didn't feel like investigating that night. I did some research and i think they are also called "GoGo's or Fruits" but not sure if thats the same thing. How do these girls get picked? Randomly? or do they audtition?How do I become a dancer onstage at raves?
It's all about the promoter



Try GoVentures or Insomniac Events.



They don't get picked randomly, but they don't audition either really. Most likely they sent in their pictures to the promoter and they are on call or whatever for whatever show. They are usually part of the organization.How do I become a dancer onstage at raves?
Some of them audition, some of them are friends of the DJ or event organizers. Sounds like you go to some pretty mainstream raves. If you search a little harder for some more underground raves, you should find one with an open stage.How do I become a dancer onstage at raves?
you gotta have connections bro :)

No comments:

Post a Comment