Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do you come up with a jerkin nickname?

I always see jerkin crews with people that have cool nicknames such as the GoGo Power Rangers there is like spotlight and I think dayday and in swagsociety JWhite and Cuban ect. Please help with examples and how I might be able to come up with one. ThanxxHow do you come up with a jerkin nickname?
You really dont nickname yourself, the name picks you or someone gives you a name. I dont know nobody who named themselves. For example, I used to be called Mama because I only hung out with boys and I took care of em, so they all called me Mama. Then I had a nicknamed everyone called me Hiaqi, but I cant tell you why haha. Then everyone called me Queen Bee, again cos I only hung out wit boys and the few girls I did chill with looked up to me, i was the Queen Bee, which got shortened to Quinby and eventually to Quinn. Now my man started calling me Monster cos I dance like a beast and I also got in a couple fights early i our relationship. Now everyone calls me Monster. I'm just saying you really got have a name pick you, you cant pick your own name. If you want one ask your friends to think of a nickname that fits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment