Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I find a gogo gig/ club promoter in LA or Orange County?!?

I'm looking to get into the night life industry. I met a person who is a gay gogo dancer/ club promoter for gay clubs in LA, who works at different clubs and even travels across county. How can I get my foot in the door and obtain this kind of gig? I think I have the looks and the body, but have no idea where to start.How can I find a gogo gig/ club promoter in LA or Orange County?!?
craigslist has a jobs catagory for club and promo jobsHow can I find a gogo gig/ club promoter in LA or Orange County?!?
Hey Elmer! Thanks for the idea. I did a rough search with no luck. Could you tell me which links to click to find this?!

Report Abuse

How can I find a gogo gig/ club promoter in LA or Orange County?!?
How about looking that stuff up in the Yellow Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment