Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I tell if my benefit cosmetics I bought from ebay are fake?

Can anyone give me a definitive answer? I bought brows a gogo, an 'It' foundation stick and travel size 2.5ml highbeam, moonbeam and stayput. I have checked out the youtube videos and I'm still not sure, I don't want to pull apart the packaging on the eyebrow kit to check. I did expect the consistency of the brows a gogo makeup to be better than it is. ie not the highlighters are 'sticky'. Thanks.How can I tell if my benefit cosmetics I bought from ebay are fake?
First off... anyone who is looking for validity in products usually doesn't shop on ebay for them. Secondly... now that I've gotten that out of the way, check the seller. Does he/she sell an unusual amount of the same products? Thirdly... Does the seller have good ratings? Like extremely good ratings? If you said yes to either of these, there is a good risk that you have been ripped off. Good luck? yeah...How can I tell if my benefit cosmetics I bought from ebay are fake?
probably fake!

i wouldn't trust makeup on ebay..

No comments:

Post a Comment