Sunday, January 29, 2012

How much should i pay a dancer to teach me how to dance?

i met this girl that is a gogo dancer, and if i pay her she'll teach me, how much should i pay her hourly?How much should i pay a dancer to teach me how to dance?
Nothing.



That's a waste of money.
Professional classes are under twenty an hour. Private classes are usually about 40. Ask her what she would like and give her 50 or less an hour. If she'll take twenty, do that too. It's a good deal for her either way.How much should i pay a dancer to teach me how to dance?
I seriously would NOT take lessons from a gogo dancer.



A reputable teacher with formal training is $50 to $150 per hour.
Depending How Good She Is Ha, If She's Good Maybe 100 Bucks Maybe Less? Nd If She Aint So Great Than Like 30, [; Whatever You Feel Comfortable With,How much should i pay a dancer to teach me how to dance?
at my dance school girls pay like $25 for 30 mins hope this helps
  • papa ginos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment