Sunday, January 29, 2012

Poll: The Mary Jane Girls, Teena Marie, The Supremes, Expose, The GoGos, The Bangles?

Bananarama? Who is your favorite girl group?Poll: The Mary Jane Girls, Teena Marie, The Supremes, Expose, The GoGos, The Bangles?
Of the ones on your list, my favorites are

The Go-Gos and The Bangles,

with The Supremes close behind.

Not included on your list,

I'd add Destiny's Child, Heart,

The Dixie Chicks, and The Spice Girls
SupremesPoll: The Mary Jane Girls, Teena Marie, The Supremes, Expose, The GoGos, The Bangles?
Mary Jane Girls!! I just downloaded "all night long" for real!!
The banglesPoll: The Mary Jane Girls, Teena Marie, The Supremes, Expose, The GoGos, The Bangles?
The Go Go's- no exception! "Vacation...all I ever wanted...vacation have to get away...."
The Supremes were so groundbreaking that I have to pick them.
The Supremes. - Mant props to Teena Marie and the GoGos they wrote their songs!
Go-Go's hands down...they were the best! They started it all as far as I'm concerned. They were original...they wrote their songs, played their own instruments and they all sang beautifully...they were also the first girl group that had backstage "groupie guys"...I loved them!
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment