Thursday, February 23, 2012

Too innocent to be a Gogo Dancer?

Last night I went to a local bar and met the manager. I mentioned that I would like to be a Gogo dancer for his club. He said that I was too "innocent looking" to be one (I am 24 years old!). What, exactly, does this mean and how can i change it??



To make this even more confusing, I was told all night that I am "beautiful" by multiple men in the club. Including the ones that work there. So can one be innocently beautiful? :(Too innocent to be a Gogo Dancer?
Theres nothing bad about looking innocent. Im sure you are gorgeous but to be a gogo dance you have to be sexy. Try like a smoky eye makeup, loose curls in your hair. For clothing you are going to be wearing revealing clothing. Just be confident and have a great time.
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment