Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you think women dressed/looked a lot hotter during the 80's?

the whole gogo style is hot as hell in my opinion.Do you think women dressed/looked a lot hotter during the 80's?
No - the clothes I remember were all 'fun' clothes, out for a good time.

Well we thought they looked hot then but looking back no, a lot were silly.

Getting really nostalgic with your questions! :)



later: Eldridge is right about the stage costumes! :)
I'll admit that women's longer hemlines of the early 80s were classy...then things got a little on the weird side. There was so much over-the-top fashion that it looked like women were wearing Broadway stage costumes and not their daily wardrobe.Do you think women dressed/looked a lot hotter during the 80's?
looked more demure!
NO!~!!Do you think women dressed/looked a lot hotter during the 80's?
not really.
Oh, my God!, No...



(just Thinking about that decade makes me want

to dig my eyes out with a spork!)
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment