Monday, February 20, 2012

I want to go go dance, but I have stretch marks! Is it possible?

I really REALLY want to gogo dance, however 4 months ago i had a baby and he left me with stretch marks on my stomach and hips...i want to go to an audition in a few days and i have derma blend to help lessen the appearance, but I wasn't sure if its even worth trying....my dancing is on point, but my bod isnt :( can anyone out there help me out.?I want to go go dance, but I have stretch marks! Is it possible?
do what you want to do i mean its worth a try . about the strech marks cover them up with foundation ??I want to go go dance, but I have stretch marks! Is it possible?
Massage it twice daily with tea tree oil or olive ole! They both are great for stretch marks.

But, yes derma blend is definitely worth a try!! just be happy with you. and if it comes down to it use thick concealer. I have stretch marks on my inner thighs from growing too fast during a growth spurt and the tea tree oil is helping them fade quickly.I want to go go dance, but I have stretch marks! Is it possible?
Go for it, it can't hurt to try.
  • unique baby girl names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment