Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is 'GoGo dancing the same as stripping?as would I get judged the same?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb9lHYYl6HE

That is the dancing ^^

I want to do it to keep fun and make good cash whilst I am studying but I would never take all my clothes off.

Would it be cheating on my partner if I gogo dance like if that really bad if I do it even though no one touches me.

And also how much would I get per hour?Is 'GoGo dancing the same as stripping?as would I get judged the same?
Spunkiee can't give you an exact answer...but like my last answer, people's perception about a GoGo dancer will never change any sooner...Even if you don't do any stripping, people will think its part of the dance anyway. Most clubs do not allowed the patrons to touch the girls during their performance. But Pole Dancing is a craze now. Some people even have it in their home for privacy, I guess. The cash is not so good here in the US but I don't know about it in Australia.Is 'GoGo dancing the same as stripping?as would I get judged the same?
Well, whether or not that is considered cheating should be established between you and your partner. If they are comfortable with it, then go for it, but if not, rethink doing this. It's not the same as stripping because, well, you don't strip. However, the clothes you wear are pretty racy. And your pay depends on the place, I'd call them and ask. I hope this helps and good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment