Thursday, February 23, 2012

I wanna be a go-go dancer is there anyplace in baltimore md?

im supper good at dancing an i need a job is there any clubs in baltimore that need go-go dancers ? or you have seen gogo dancers at ? thanks:)I wanna be a go-go dancer is there anyplace in baltimore md?
Baltimore street has at least over 15 to 20 strip clubs if that is what your asking.

Good luckI wanna be a go-go dancer is there anyplace in baltimore md?
Hi. I'm opening up a night club and looking for go go dancers for d.c. Baltimore is very close so maybe you could come. Let me know!

Report Abuse

I wanna be a go-go dancer is there anyplace in baltimore md?
If you are interested in becoming an gogo I would suggest going to www.TheDiamondDozen.com.

It is really easy... just go to apply at the top of the page attach a photo and info and if you qualify they will contact you with you job opportunities and set up your profile. TheDiamondDozen.com can definetly get you started!
so instead of asking in employment you ask in travel. nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment