Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some people enjoy going to the Ballet?

others enjoy fine art, me,,, I enjoy gogo dancers.

Art is art, regardless where you find it. Why do people look down on one and consider the other with pride?Some people enjoy going to the Ballet?
because people like to feel their better than others in some way, it part of being human and it cant be helped everyone does it. as long as your happy and enjoy it then who cares it your life not theirs so tell them deal with it and get on with their lives because they most be really sad to start making judgements on yours before they have lived their own.
Cause everyone has different opinions on what pride is.

Of course art is everywhere, art is in the skies created by nature and art is even the lamp beside me created by an artist.



Either way, I didn't really get the question :D

Just thought it sounded good what i was saying. And maybe my answer what right (:Some people enjoy going to the Ballet?
I f*cking love watching ballet. Some of those girls are real sexy. And I'm a man not shy in saying it. Women with heart shape butts and high arched feet,real sexy indeed. Besides in the end it's just as artistic to be a ballet dancer as much as being a musician or a painter.
I love ballet, it is the highlight of my week, It is the basis of every dance.Some people enjoy going to the Ballet?
Because they like going to the ballet? Ur getting a little too deep for me here, i just like the ballet
because people can be really judgemental and don't understand other peoples opinions all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment