Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm a GoGo Dancer, would that look bad on my job applications?

When I apply for jobs it asks for my current or last job. I don't know if it's a good idea to put that I'm a "dancer" or not.



I'm not ashamed of my job or anything, I love it.

i just dont know if its something i should mention.



would including this lower my chances of getting a normal job?



Because I really need to get a regular job...I'm a GoGo Dancer, would that look bad on my job applications?
Eh doubt a company wants a dancer - I wouldn't just to play it safe. but that's awesome! I wish I could dance :(I'm a GoGo Dancer, would that look bad on my job applications?
I think nature of job and the person who take interview is really important you should edit your CV according to the job or office environment where you applying for a job.I'm a GoGo Dancer, would that look bad on my job applications?
I wouldn't edit it out from your resume entirely, because you still need to show continuous employment. I like "Professional dancer" or "Professional entertainer". To me it shows that you take your job seriously and not just dancing for fun.
It shouldn't matter but the truth is it does. You can dress it up a little like putting studied dance, an entertainer etc. Make stuff up, if its a regular job your looking for, no ones gonna really check up on your previous jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment